The dermatologist recommended brand have launched Pure Vitamin C10 serum, a skincare step changer for ageing sensitive skin.
Using dermatological expertise to combine the highest efficacy with the highest tolerance, the new formulation is made with 10% Pure Vitamin C (Abscorbic Acid), the most biologically active form of Vitamin C. Abscorbic Acid is proven to increase elastin, reduce oxidative damage, improve skin texture and promote collagen formation, making it an essential step in any expert ageing routine.
A dermatology breakthrough, Pure Vitamin C10 is the first Vitamin C serum formulated at a physiological pH of 5.5 to allow the release of Vitamin C in its active form. This offers the best tolerance for sensitive skin and helps to preserve the skin’s barrier function. The pH also helps to maintain the stability of the Vitamin C within the serum, which is housed within a UV filtered bright orange bottle to protect the active molecule from UV-induced degradation. This ensures long-term stability of the formula. Suitable for all sensitive skin types including combination skin, the ultra-light serum texture allows for a quick absorbing action.
Two elements contribute to skin ageing. The first is natural ageing caused by genetic factors such as a slowdown of the metabolism of skin cells, which accounts for 30% of the ageing process. The remaining 70% is caused by the extrinsic ageing process from exposure to external factors and is commonly referred to as photo-ageing or environmental ageing. This includes exposure to UV rays, pollution, infrared and tobacco smoke; La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10 serum helps protect skin against the extrinsic ageing process.
New Pure Vitamin C10 serum contains 10% Pure Vitamin C, the most biologically active form of Vitamin C to brighten sensitive skin while stimulating collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and reduce proliferation of free radicals.
The breakthrough formula also contains 0.45% of salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and smooths ageing sensitive skin, eliminating dead cells. The peptide neurosensine combines amino acids to eliminate inflammation and redness while La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water harnesses exceptional mineral diversity, helping to restore the skin’s barrier function, soothe and relieve sensitivity.
La Roche-Posay skin experts have unveiled the definitive anti-ageing routine for sensitive skin. Skincare experts recommend applying new Pure Vitamin C10 to brighten and fight free radicals before using an SPF to protect against UVA and UVB rays is advised as part of a dedicated morning skincare routine.
In the evening, incorporate a Hyaluronic Acid serum and retinol to hydrate, plump and accelerate skin repair. Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum restores bounce and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines while La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Anti-Aging Night Cream works to stimulate collagen production.
New La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10 Serum is available in pharmacies nationwide. RRP €38.00