Covid Vaccines (Pfizer/Comirnaty) Dose 1, Dose 2, Booster Vaccines (including the bivalent Comirnaty vaccine) available now.
As per NIAC guidelines the following groups are currently eligible for a second booster vaccine:
- age 50 and over
- 12 or older with a condition that puts you at high risk of serious illness from COVID-19 – for example, diabetes, asthma or heart disease
- pregnant (from 16 weeks)
- a healthcare worker
Contact us by phone (021 42723900) or email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to enquire further.
All enquiries by email please: email@example.com
with subject ‘Covid Vaccination’
Include your name, address, date of birth, PPS number.
We will arrange a time for your appointment as soon as possible. Thank you for your continuing patience.
Covid-19 Rapid Antigen testing (Certified for travel) (35 euro)
Results provided within 30 minutes.An EU approved Digital Covid Certificate is provided which is mutually recognised by all member states across the EU and on common list of EU COVID-19 rapid antigen tests.
Enquire today by phone (021 4273900) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flu vaccines are now available in Minihans Pharmacy. You can get the flu vaccine for free if you are in an at-risk group. Contact us for more details.
All people 65 years of age and older
Children from 2 to 17 (Nasal spray- due in October*)
- All pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- People with a long-term medical condition – for example, a heart, lung, kidney, liver or neurological disease
- People with diabetes
- People with cancer
- People living in a nursing home or other long-term care facility
- People who are a household contact of someone at risk or a carer
- Healthcare workers
- People with Down Syndrome
- People with haemoglobinopathies (blood disorders)
- People with regular close contact with poultry, water fowl or pigs
- People with a body mass index (BMI) of over 40