PROTECTS & TARGETS AGEING SIGNS; WRINKLES. DARK SPOTS. ELASTICITY.
La Roche Posay, creators of the cult sun protection range Anthelios, recommended by Dermatologists worldwide, launches its first active SPF Anthelios Age Correct SPF50.
Formulated for sensitive skin, this revolutionary new face cream protects the skin whilst correcting signs of ageing in just four weeks. By spending just a minute every day applying sun protection, you could scientifically future-proof your skin for years to come.
We should be using a sun protection daily, but for those that find it an extra step too far in their regime, the answer may be sun protection in the form of a luxury day cream. Anthelios Age Correct SPF50 utilises cutting-edge science to not only prevent sun damage from occurring, but also corrects existing damage that is invisible to the naked eye. This age-protecting cream will work for you regardless of your skin type, tone or sensitivity.
Consultant Dermatologist Dr Hiva Fassihi advocates wearing sun protection all year-round. “Something that many of us don’t consider is that most of us have sun damage within our skin that is yet to be visible. This is why it is important to protect your skin at any age.”
Consultant Dermatologist Professor Niki Ralph says “SPF is the number one anti ageing product you can use”.
In clinical trials* after four weeks of using Anthelios Age Correct SPF50 users saw:
- 26% reduction in dark spots
- 15% reduction in wrinkles
- 15% improvement in skin elasticity
Broad Spectrum UVA UVB Protection combined with:
- Fragmented hyaluronic acid: Penetrates three times deeper than regular hyaluronic acid to offer intense hydration.
- 4% niacinamide: Pore-refining ingredient with soothing properties to calm skin sensitivity.
- 0.3% lipohydroxy acid (LHA): Exfoliating derivative of salicylic acid.
- PHE-resorcinol: Works as an enzyme inhibitor to help reduce the production of melanin to help reduce pigmentation.
- La Roche Posay’s iconic Thermal Spring Water: Antioxidant properties.
Anthelios Age Correct SPF 50 is available now from €26